|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||45*31*25cm, 30pcs / carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Sintering Temperature:||1530℃||Usage:||Dental Ceramic Teeth|
|Name:||Coloured Multilayer Dental Zirconia Block||Type:||Denture Material|
|Material:||Zirconia||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Size:||98*10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25/28||Product Name:||Dental Ceramic Blocks|
|Thickness:||High Quality Dental Zirconia Block||Warranty:||2years|
Multilayer Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
1200HV Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
1530℃ Translucent Zirconia Blocks
Material Dental ST Zirconia Blocks For Dental Laboratory Milling Machine
Zirconia Block Introduction
Yurucheng zirconia block has high strength, excellent permeability and color aesthetic repair effect that suitable for CAD/CAM system and manual system.
Sintered density 6.07±0.01g/cm³
Bending Strength 1200 MPa
Sintering temperature 1480~1550℃/recommend 1530℃
1, Yucera establish cooperation with many large denture processing center and oral hospitals, get outstanding performance in the field and earn good reputation amount technicians and patients.
2, We have already passed the CE and ISO certification.
I’m sure that our factory is good enough for your program in your market.
Welcome any comments.
Safety: No irritation,No corrosion,Good bio-compatibility
Beauty: Natural teeth color can be reproduced
Comfortability: Low thermal conductivity,hot and cold changes do not stimulte the pulp
Durability: Over 1600MPa perturbed strength, durable and useful
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
3. The natural feeling of tooth color and the inconspicuous crown edge are also the benefits brought by the use of zirconia all-ceramic restoration. Especially for patients with high aesthetic requirements, they pay more attention to the advantage of natural color, because this makes the restoration integrated with healthy teeth, which is difficult to distinguish.
4. Did you know? If the denture in your mouth is a metal-containing porcelain crown, it will be affected or even removed when you need to undergo head X-ray, CT, or MRI. The non-metallic zirconium dioxide does not block the x-rays. As long as the zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are inserted, there is no need to remove the dentures when head x-rays, CT, and MRI examinations are required in the future, saving a lot of trouble.
5. Zirconium dioxide is an excellent high-tech biological material. Good biocompatibility, better than various metal alloys, including gold. Zirconium dioxide has no irritation and no allergic reaction to the gums. It is very suitable for oral cavity and avoids allergies, irritation and corrosion caused by metals in the oral cavity.
6. Compared with other all-ceramic restoration materials, the strength of zirconia material allows doctors to achieve extremely high strength without too much abrasion of the patient’s real teeth. Among them, Vita all-ceramic plus yttrium stabilizes zirconia. It is also known as ceramic steel.
7. Zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are of extremely high quality. It is said that its high quality is not only because of its materials and expensive equipment, but also because it uses the most advanced computer-aided design, laser scanning, and then controlled by computer programs. It is perfect.