|Name:||50ml Zirconia Coloring Liquid||Capacity:||50ml|
|Material:||Coloring Liquid||Color:||D2 D3 D4|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Application:||Dental Areal|
|Product Name:||Zirconia Coloring Liquid||System:||Open/ Zirkonzahn/Amann/Sirona|
D4 Zirconia Coloring Liquid,
Bottle Shape Zirconia Coloring Liquid,
50ml Zirconia Coloring Liquid
YUCERA Dental 50ml Coloring Liquid For Zirconia Blocks Different Kinds Block
1. Dyeing liquid and crown should keep clean and dry. (Water processing is not suggested. The crown should be dried before dyeing if it' s produced under water processing)
2. Dyeing liquid is weakly acidic. Please wear gloves for people with sensitive skin, if it gets in your eyes accidentally, rinse immediately with water and seek medical treatment in time.
3. Do not dilute the dyeing solution with water by yourself to avoid affecting the color stability.
4. After dyeing, the crown should be dried before sintering. To avoid contamination of the internal components of the sintering furnace and hidden cracks in the crown.
5. For dyeing of bridge, it is recommended to use 01 liquid +brushing method to reduce the color difference between the bridge body and crowns.
Brush TO liquid 2-3 times on 1/3 parts of incisal with OP brush or No.1 glaze brush.
Dyeing fossa and groove.
Brush fossa and groove coloring liquid with No. 0 or No. 00 glaze brush (Only brush main fossa and groove) or brush A3 liquid twice with No.4-6 porcelain bush.
High Quality Zirconia Coloring Liquid 26 Colors Dyeing Liquid
|16 shade system||A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4|
|B1 B2 B3 B4|
|C1 C2 C3 C4|
|D2 D3 D4|
|26 shade system||1M1 1M2|
|2L1.5 2L2.5 2M1 2M2 2M3 2R1.5 2R2.5|
|3L1.5 3L2.5 3M1 3M2 3R1.5 3R2.5|
|5M1 5M2 5M3|