|Name:||1298HV Dental Zirconia Blank||Type:||Denture Material|
|Material:||Zirconia||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Usage:||5 Year||Package:||Carton Box|
|Warranty:||5 Year||Thickness:||Zirconia Ceramic Blocks|
|Sintering Temperature:||1530 ℃|
43% Translucent Dental Zirconia Blank,
1298HV Dental Zirconia Blank,
6.04g/cm3 Dental Zirconia Blank
High Translucent Dental Zirconia Blank Compatible With CAD CAM System
HT zirconia blanks
HT high strength and translucency,apply to coping.
【Physical and chemical properties】
|Density (after sintering)||6.05±0.05 g/cm3||6.04g/cm3|
【HT Biological properties】
|Cytotoxicity test||Cytotoxicity＜=1||No cytotoxicity|
|Sensitization test||Sensitization not allowed||No sensitization|
|Oral mucosa irritation test||lrritation not allowed||No Stimulation|
|Acute systemic toxicity test||Sensitization not allowed||No acute oral toxicity|
|Genotoxicity test||Avirulent||AMES test:negative
Zirconium dioxide porcelain tooth is a mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Its density and strength are very high, the strength is 1.5 times higher than that of EMPRESS II, more than 60% higher than INCERAM zirconia, combined with unique crack resistance and strong curing performance after cracking, it can make porcelain bridges of more than 6 units. The problem that all all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges is solved.
Advantages of Zirconia
High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
Every batch of zirconia block has gone though a completely sintering test. The sintering methods have a great impact on blocks’ properties, such as translucency, dyeing results, strength, hardness and ageing resistance, which will affect the blocks’ final stability. Therefore, please follow the sintering curve of it.
The translucency of restorations is closely related to sintering temperature and regular maintenance of sintering furnace. Please follow the below temperature chart.
To achieve expected quality, the sintering curves must be followed.
Note: please employ high-temperature furnace specially designed for denture manufacturing. It is good for ceramics sintering to prolong heating up time and cooling time properly.
1. Sintering preparation: Make sure there is enough sintering space to avoid deformation. After dyeing, the restoration must be dried. Do not heat up too quickly for it might result in cracks. Make sure the dust-proof cover is put on the crucible to keep impurity away from restorations
2. After sintering: Following the instruction to lower temperature and take out restorations. Do not reduce furnace temperature too quickly to avoid cracks.
3.The highest temperature: the highest temperature will affect the translucency and dyeing results. Make sure the accurate temperature of every step. Sinter and preserve heat according to the instruction.