|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||SHT multilayer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton boxes|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Thickness:||10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25mm|
|Sintering Temperature:||1500 ℃||Name:||Dental Zirconia Blocks|
|Package:||Carton Box||Application:||Dental Areal|
1500 ℃ Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
Ultra Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
Multilayer Translucent Zirconia Blocks
Odontologia Instrumental Multilayer Ultra Translucent Zirconia Block YUCERA Dental Material Manufacturer
SHT multilayer Zirconia Perfect For Anterior Restorarion , Dental Zirconia Blank
YUCERA blanks are made from biocompatible zirconiumdioxyde. The yttrium oxide stabilizing protects the material against cracks and increases the tensile and compressive strength. The special grain size allocation inside the material and the added aluminium oxide also result in extra strength during milling and subsequently in clinical use. The outstanding mechanical characteristics, excellent chemical durability and the unbeaten biocompatibility combined with the translucent color predestine YUCERA as the ideal material provider for dental milling systems.
Every batch of zirconia block has gone though a completely sintering test. The sintering methods have a great impact on blocks’ properties, such as translucency, dyeing results, strength, hardness and ageing resistance, which will affect the blocks’ final stability. Therefore, please follow the sintering curve of it.
The translucency of restorations is closely related to sintering temperature and regular maintenance of sintering furnace. Please follow the below temperature chart.
SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve
|SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve|
|Sintering step||Start Temperature(℃)||End Temperature(℃)||Time(Min)||Rate(℃/Min)|
|Step 6||800||natural cooling 20||120||-6.5|
SHT Multilayer Color Zirconia Block
*No need for further dyeing operation
*Suitable for anterior, crown and bridge
Indications: Crown, Inlay, Onlay, 2-5 unit Bridges, Anterior
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
3. The natural feeling of tooth color and the inconspicuous crown edge are also the benefits brought by the use of zirconia all-ceramic restoration. Especially for patients with high aesthetic requirements, they pay more attention to the advantage of natural color, because this makes the restoration integrated with healthy teeth, which is difficult to distinguish.
4. Did you know? If the denture in your mouth is a metal-containing porcelain crown, it will be affected or even removed when you need to undergo head X-ray, CT, or MRI. The non-metallic zirconium dioxide does not block the x-rays. As long as the zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are inserted, there is no need to remove the dentures when head x-rays, CT, and MRI examinations are required in the future, saving a lot of trouble.
5. Zirconium dioxide is an excellent high-tech biological material. Good biocompatibility, better than various metal alloys, including gold. Zirconium dioxide has no irritation and no allergic reaction to the gums. It is very suitable for oral cavity and avoids allergies, irritation and corrosion caused by metals in the oral cavity.
6. Compared with other all-ceramic restoration materials, the strength of zirconia material allows doctors to achieve extremely high strength without too much abrasion of the patient’s real teeth. Among them, Vita all-ceramic plus yttrium stabilizes zirconia. It is also known as ceramic steel.
7. Zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are of extremely high quality. It is said that its high quality is not only because of its materials and expensive equipment, but also because it uses the most advanced computer-aided design, laser scanning, and then controlled by computer programs. It is perfect.