|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||3D multilayer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton boxes|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Usage:||5 Year|
|Name:||Dental Zirconia Blocks||Package:||Carton Box|
|Application:||Dental Areal||Thickness:||Zirconia Ceramic Blocks|
|Sintering Temperature:||1500 ℃|
98x10mm Multilayer Zirconia Block,
600MPA Multilayer Zirconia Block,
3D Multilayer Zirconia Block
600MPA 98x10mm 3D Multilayer Zirconia Block Dental Lab Material
Dental Lab Material YUCERA 3D Multilayer Pre Shaded Zirconia Block
Zirconium dioxide porcelain tooth is a mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Its density and strength are very high, the strength is 1.5 times higher than that of EMPRESS II, more than 60% higher than INCERAM zirconia, combined with unique crack resistance and strong curing performance after cracking, it can make porcelain bridges of more than 6 units. The problem that all all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges is solved.
To achieve expected quality, the sintering curves must be followed
Note: please employ high-temperature furnace specially designed for denture manufacturing. It is good for ceramics sintering to prolong heating up time and cooling time properly.
1. Sintering preparation: Make sure there is enough sintering space to avoid deformation. After dyeing, the restoration must be dried. Do not heat up too quickly for it might result in cracks. Make sure the dust-proof cover is put on the crucible to keep impurity away from restorations
2. After sintering: Following the instruction to lower temperature and take out restorations. Do not reduce furnace temperature too quickly to avoid cracks.
3.The highest temperature: the highest temperature will affect the translucency and dyeing results. Make sure the accurate temperature of every step. Sinter and preserve heat according to the instruction.
Advantages of Zirconia
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
Zirconia Block Introduction
Yucera zirconia block has high strength, excellent permeability and color aesthetic repair effect that suitable for CAD/CAM system and manual system.
Safety:No irritation,No corrosion,Good bio-compatibility
Beauty:Natural teeth color can be reproduced
Comfortability:Low thermal conductivity,hot and cold changes do not stimulte the pulp
Durability:Over 1600MPa perturbed strength, durable and useful
|SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve|
|Sintering step||Start Temperature(℃)||End Temperature(℃)||Time(Min)||Rate(℃/Min)|
|Step 6||800||natural cooling 20||120||-6.5|
3D Multilayer Color Zirconia Block
* 6 layers multilayer color
* From 43-49% gradient for transparency
* Strength shows gradient from 600Mpa to 900Mpa
* Suitable for anterior, crown and bridge
Crown, Inlay, Onlay, 2-5 unit Bridges, Anterior,implant
We have already passed the CE and ISO certification.
I’m sure that our factory is good enough for your program in Italy.
Welcome any comments.