|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||SHT multilayer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton boxes|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||1500 ℃ White Zirconium Blocks||Color:||White|
|Sintering Temperature:||1500 ℃||Type:||Denture Material|
|Material:||Zirconium||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Application:||Dental Areal||Thickness:||Zirconia Ceramic Blocks|
900MPA 1500 ℃ Zirconium Blocks,
900MPA White Zirconium Blocks,
1500 ℃ White Zirconium Blocks
YUCERA dental materials zirconium plate SHT multilayer zirconia blocks for porcelain tooth
Advantages of Zirconia
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
3. The natural feeling of tooth color and the inconspicuous crown edge are also the benefits brought by the use of zirconia all-ceramic restoration. Especially for patients with high aesthetic requirements, they pay more attention to the advantage of natural color, because this makes the restoration integrated with healthy teeth, which is difficult to distinguish.
4. Did you know? If the denture in your mouth is a metal-containing porcelain crown, it will be affected or even removed when you need to undergo head X-ray, CT, or MRI. The non-metallic zirconium dioxide does not block the x-rays. As long as the zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are inserted, there is no need to remove the dentures when head x-rays, CT, and MRI examinations are required in the future, saving a lot of trouble.
5. Zirconium dioxide is an excellent high-tech biological material. Good biocompatibility, better than various metal alloys, including gold. Zirconium dioxide has no irritation and no allergic reaction to the gums. It is very suitable for oral cavity and avoids allergies, irritation and corrosion caused by metals in the oral cavity.
6. Compared with other all-ceramic restoration materials, the strength of zirconia material allows doctors to achieve extremely high strength without too much abrasion of the patient’s real teeth. Among them, Vita all-ceramic plus yttrium stabilizes zirconia. It is also known as ceramic steel.
7. Zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are of extremely high quality. It is said that its high quality is not only because of its materials and expensive equipment, but also because it uses the most advanced computer-aided design, laser scanning, and then controlled by computer programs. It is perfect.
|SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve|
|Sintering step||Start Temperature(℃)||End Temperature(℃)||Time(Min)||Rate(℃/Min)|
|Step 6||800||natural cooling 20||120||-6.5|