|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Model Number:||UT multilayer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton boxes|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||Dental Zirconia Blocks||Package:||Carton Box|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Strength:||≥600MPA|
|Sintering Temperature:||1500 ℃||Usage:||PROFESSIONAL DENTAL|
A1 A2 A3 Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
Multilayer Translucent Zirconia Blocks,
Ultra Translucent Zirconia Blocks
dental materials A1 A2 A3 Color multilayer ultra translucent zirconia Blocks
Advantages of Zirconia
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
3. The natural feeling of tooth color and the inconspicuous crown edge are also the benefits brought by the use of zirconia all-ceramic restoration. Especially for patients with high aesthetic requirements, they pay more attention to the advantage of natural color, because this makes the restoration integrated with healthy teeth, which is difficult to distinguish.
4. Did you know? If the denture in your mouth is a metal-containing porcelain crown, it will be affected or even removed when you need to undergo head X-ray, CT, or MRI. The non-metallic zirconium dioxide does not block the x-rays. As long as the zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are inserted, there is no need to remove the dentures when head x-rays, CT, and MRI examinations are required in the future, saving a lot of trouble.
1, Zirconium dioxide porcelain tooth is a mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Its density and strength are very high, the strength is 1.5 times higher than that of EMPRESS II, more than 60% higher than INCERAM zirconia, combined with unique crack resistance and strong curing performance after cracking, it can make porcelain bridges of more than 6 units. The problem that all all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges is solved.
2, Natural color. Compared with the color of traditional porcelain teeth, the color of zirconia porcelain teeth is naturally smooth, realistic in appearance and strong in transparency.
3, Good biocompatibility. It has no irritation, no allergic reaction to the gums, and no black line of the gums is formed. It is very suitable for oral cavity and avoids the allergies, irritation, corrosion and other unpleasant stimuli caused by traditional metal porcelain teeth in the oral cavity.
4, The tooth body has high strength and hardness. The unique resistance to rupture and strong curing properties after rupture make the tooth stronger.
5. High precision and good edge adhesion. The zirconia porcelain teeth ensure the accuracy of the inner crown of the mold and excellent edge tightness, so that the porcelain teeth made are
To achieve expected quality, the sintering curves must be followed
Note: please employ high-temperature furnace specially designed for denture manufacturing. It is good for ceramics sintering to prolong heating up time and cooling time properly.
1. Sintering preparation: Make sure there is enough sintering space to avoid deformation. After dyeing, the restoration must be dried. Do not heat up too quickly for it might result in cracks. Make sure the dust-proof cover is put on the crucible to keep impurity away from restorations
2. After sintering: Following the instruction to lower temperature and take out restorations. Do not reduce furnace temperature too quickly to avoid cracks.
3.The highest temperature: the highest temperature will affect the translucency and dyeing results. Make sure the accurate temperature of every step. Sinter and preserve heat according to the instruction.
Zirconia Block Introduction
Yucera zirconia block has high strength, excellent permeability and color aesthetic repair effect that suitable for CAD/CAM system and manual system.
Safety:No irritation,No corrosion,Good bio-compatibility
Beauty:Natural teeth color can be reproduced
Comfortability:Low thermal conductivity,hot and cold changes do not stimulte the pulp
Durability:Over 1600MPa perturbed strength, durable and useful
SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve
|SHT/UT/3D multilayer Sintering Curve|
|Sintering step||Start Temperature(℃)||End Temperature(℃)||Time(Min)||Rate(℃/Min)|
|Step 6||800||natural cooling 20||120||-6.5|
UT Multilayer Color Zirconia Block
* Pre-shaded technics
* uniform color
* without post deying process
* suitable for full contour crown,brige and anterior
Indications: Crown, Inlay, Onlay, 2-5 unit Bridges, Anterior