|Name:||98x10mm Dental Zirconia Blank||Size:||98x10mm /12/14/16/18/20/22/25|
|Sintered Density:||6.07g/cm³||Type:||Denture Material|
|Material:||Ceramics||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Package:||OEM (dental Material||Shape:||Disc|
|Application:||Dental Areal,Dental Lab||Product Name:||Multilayer Zirconium Disc 98mm 95mm Dental Zirconia Blocks|
|Sample:||Offer||Sintering Temperature:||1530 ℃|
HT Dental Zirconia Blank,
6.07g/cm³ Dental Zirconia Disc,
98x10mm Dental Zirconia Blank
Dental Zirconia Blank Features
Safety:No irritation,No corrosion,Good bio-compatibility
Beauty:Natural teeth color can be reproduced
Comfortability:Low thermal conductivity,hot and cold changes do not stimulte the pulp
Durability:Over 1600MPa perturbed strength, durable and useful
Our main products are ceramic denture zirconia block, corresponding CAD/CAM equipment, 3D printing equipment and other related dental products. As professional oral materials supplier, we can provide digital dental materials, dental equipment, and full range of digital products and services.
1, Yucera establish cooperation with many large denture processing center and oral hospitals, get outstanding performance in the field and earn good reputation amount technicians and patients.
2, We have already passed the CE and ISO certification.
I’m sure that our factory is good enough for your program in your market.
Welcome any comments.
Advantages of Dental Zirconia Blank
High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
HT Dental Zirconia Blank
* High translucent
* Brilliant bending strength and economic block
* Suitable for coping and framework
Coping, Inlay, Onlay, Bridge, Crown
|Sintered density 6.07±0.01g/cm³|
|Bending Strength 1200 MPa|
Sintering temperature 1480~1550℃/recommend 1530℃