|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||45*31*25 cm , 30pieces/carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||45% Translucent Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks||Translucent:||45%|
|Color:||Preshaded||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Usage:||Dental Lab,dental Ceramic Teeth||Size:||98*10/12/14/16/18/20/22/25/28|
ST Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks,
YUCERA Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks,
45% Translucent Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks
YUCERA Dental Materials And Equipment Manufacturer Cold Isostatic Pressing Dental Zirconia
ST color Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks
Our zirconia blocks are compatible with different kinds of CAD/CAM system and manual system, such as Cercon system, Sirona Inlab system, KaVo system, Wieland system and Amann Girrbach AG system.
We choose the best zirconia powder and utilize a cold isostatic pressing system to form shapes,the main advantage of isostatic pressing is the uniform application of pressure, which lead to a very homogeneous density and shrinkage,yielding a very reproducible process.The production cost by using isostatic pressing is much higher than uniaxel dry pressing, but quality is also much higher.We try to provide high quality ,low cost zirconia blocks for all dental CAD/CAM milling system, support open architecture CAD/CAM milling system. We will sell lowest price on zirconia blocks and highest quality to all labs worldwide.
Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks Advantages:
1, Excellent translucency
2, High flexural strength
3, Accurate shading when working with our color liquid
4, Good machinability
5, Extremely safe
ST Pre Shaded Zirconia Blocks
* Pre-shaded technics
* Uniform color
* Without post dyeing posses
* Suitable for full contour crown, bridge and anterior
Crown Inlay, Onlay, 2-5 unit Bridges, Anterior
Sintered density 6.07±0.01g/cm³
Bending Strength 1100 MPa
Sintering temperature 1480~1550℃/recommend 1530℃
1. Zirconia is a kind of mineral that exists in nature as oblique zircon. Medical zirconia has been cleaned and processed, and a small amount of alpha-ray remnants remain in the zirconium, and its penetration depth is very small, only 60 microns.
2. High density and strength.
(1) The strength is 1.5 times higher than the second generation of EMPRESS.
(2) The strength is more than 60% higher than INCERAM alumina.
(3) Unique crack resistance and tough curing performance after cracking.
(4) Porcelain bridges with more than 6 units can be made, which solves the problem that all-ceramic systems cannot be used as long bridges.
3. The natural feeling of tooth color and the inconspicuous crown edge are also the benefits brought by the use of zirconia all-ceramic restoration. Especially for patients with high aesthetic requirements, they pay more attention to the advantage of natural color, because this makes the restoration integrated with healthy teeth, which is difficult to distinguish.
4. Did you know? If the denture in your mouth is a metal-containing porcelain crown, it will be affected or even removed when you need to undergo head X-ray, CT, or MRI. The non-metallic zirconium dioxide does not block the x-rays. As long as the zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are inserted, there is no need to remove the dentures when head x-rays, CT, and MRI examinations are required in the future, saving a lot of trouble.
5. Zirconium dioxide is an excellent high-tech biological material. Good biocompatibility, better than various metal alloys, including gold. Zirconium dioxide has no irritation and no allergic reaction to the gums. It is very suitable for oral cavity and avoids allergies, irritation and corrosion caused by metals in the oral cavity.
6. Compared with other all-ceramic restoration materials, the strength of zirconia material allows doctors to achieve extremely high strength without too much abrasion of the patient’s real teeth. Among them, Vita all-ceramic plus yttrium stabilizes zirconia. It is also known as ceramic steel.
7. Zirconium dioxide porcelain teeth are of extremely high quality. It is said that its high quality is not only because of its materials and expensive equipment, but also because it uses the most advanced computer-aided design, laser scanning, and then controlled by computer programs. It is perfect.