|Type:||50HZ Dental Sintering Furnace||Size:||515*320*620mm|
2000W Dental Sintering Furnace,
220V Dental Sintering Furnace,
50HZ Dental Sintering Furnace
Dental Laboratory Zirconia Blocks CAD CAM Speed Sintering Oven
Most of today’s porcelain furnaces are totally programmable. Many different porcelains, stains, and materials have forced manufacturers to make furnaces programmable and be able to store different programs for easy retrieval.
Early sintering furnaces typically only offered a single, fixed sintering profile. Some furnaces had options for several pre-programmed cycles. Initially, there were not many zirconia options available, and most manufacturers r commended very similar sintering profiles.
Today, with so many different zirconia suppliers and formulations, most furnaces are programmable. Ramp rates, final temperature, hold time, and sometimes a cooling rate can all be manually programmed into the furnace, usually by pressing a series of buttons on the front. Some of the more advanced furnaces are not only programmable, but have built-in memory so multiple sintering profiles may be stored and recalled for a specific production run, just like today’s porcelain furnaces.
Dental Sintering Furnace Advantage
- Excellent in quality
- Easy operation with touch-screen technology
- High process reliability due to constant temperature control
- Perfect sintering effect
- Save time and electricity, only half the power consumption of normal sintering furnace.
- Non-microwave heating, stable performance
- The fastest program only cost 169 minutes, slow sintering and fast sintering integration
- Large capacity, three layers sinterable at one time
- Sintered state showed by Full LCD
- 20 sintering curves
- There are unique advantages sintering imported zirconia blocks
- Oversized sintering furnace
- three layers sintering box available
- Intelligent control display
Rated voltage/frequency 220V±10% / 50HZ
Rated power 2000W
Maximum load temperature 1600 ℃
Protection level IP21
Fuse 1) 2x~380V 16A 2) 250V 0.5A 3) 250V 1A
Fast fuse ~500V 32A
Net weight 62kg