|Type:||Denture Material||Material:||Coloring Liquid|
|Color:||A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Usage:||PROFESSIONAL DENTAL||Name:||Zirconia Coloring Liquid|
|Product Name:||Zirconia Coloring Liquid||System:||Open/zirkonzahn/Amann/Sirona|
YUCERA A1 Zirconia Coloring Liquid,
YUCERA A3 Zirconia Coloring Liquid,
YUCERA A4 Zirconia Coloring Liquid
Staining Solution Dental Zirconia 16 Colors Dipping Painting Liquid
S0AKING +BRUSHING METHOD
Brush TO liquid 2-3 times on 1/3 parts of incisal with OP brush or No.1 glaze brush.
Dyeing fossa and groove.
Brush fossa and groove coloring liquid with No. 0 or No. 00 glaze brush (Only brush main fossa and groove) or brush A3 liquid twice with No.4-6 porcelain bush.
1. Dyeing liquid and crown should keep clean and dry. (Water processing is not suggested. The crown should be dried before dyeing if it' s produced under water processing)
2. Dyeing liquid is weakly acidic. Please wear gloves for people with sensitive skin, if it gets in your eyes accidentally, rinse immediately with water and seek medical treatment in time.
3. Do not dilute the dyeing solution with water by yourself to avoid affecting the color stability.
4. After dyeing, the crown should be dried before sintering. To avoid contamination of the internal components of the sintering furnace and hidden cracks in the crown.
5. For dyeing of bridge, it is recommended to use 01 liquid +brushing method to reduce the color difference between the bridge body and crowns.
High Quality Zirconia Coloring Liquid 26 Colors Dyeing Liquid
|16 shade system||A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4|
|B1 B2 B3 B4|
|C1 C2 C3 C4|
|D2 D3 D4|
|26 shade system||1M1 1M2|
|2L1.5 2L2.5 2M1 2M2 2M3 2R1.5 2R2.5|
|3L1.5 3L2.5 3M1 3M2 3R1.5 3R2.5|
|5M1 5M2 5M3|