|Name:||YUCERA Dental Coloring Liquid||Color:||1M1 1M2|
|Type:||Denture Material||Material:||Coloring Liquid|
|Shape:||Bottle||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Application:||Dental Areal||Product Name:||Zirconia Coloring Liquid|
|System:||Open /zirkonzahn/Amann/Sirona||Warranty:||6 Months|
1M1 Dental Coloring Liquid,
1M2 Dental Coloring Liquid,
YUCERA Dental Coloring Liquid
Coloring Liquid YUCERA Dental Materials And Equipment Manufacturer Dyeing Solution
(FOR EXAMPLE FOR A3)
(1). Soak the crow into A3 dyeing liquid for 1 minute
Note: The Soaking time has a small effect on the color for crowns with a thickness of less than 1.5mm.
The thicker the crown, the Soaking time will be larger effect to the color of crown.
For crown thickerthan 3mm, we recommended to soak in a light color.
Cover the cup to prevent the evaporation of water from darkening.
(2). Take the crown out with plastic tweezers, then clean the dyeing liquid inside and outside of the teeth.
1. The dyeing liquid should be stored separately, suggest to be stored at room temperature(20±5°C). If room temperature changes too much, we suggest to store dyeing liquid in refrigerator. Take the bottle out from refrig-erator half an hour before using it.
2. If you soak several crowns once, crowns can, t be soakd with overlapping,and you move the crowns slightly during Soaking, so the crowns contact po-sitions can be changed, which will be better for color dyeing.
(3). Dry the crown with infrared drying lamp
Dry 30 minutes for single crown and consecutive crown (thickness<2 mm), dry more than 60 minutes for bridge orthicker crown.
The distance between infrared drying lamp and crown is according to the power of lamp. Usually the temperature on the surface of crown should be less than 100°C.
Brush TO liquid 2-3 times on 1/3 parts of incisal with OP brush or No.1 glaze brush.
Dyeing fossa and groove.
Brush fossa and groove coloring liquid with No. 0 or No. 00 glaze brush (Only brush main fossa and groove) or brush A3 liquid twice with No.4-6 porcelain bush.
1. Dyeing liquid and crown should keep clean and dry. (Water processing is not suggested. The crown should be dried before dyeing if it' s produced under water processing)
2. Dyeing liquid is weakly acidic. Please wear gloves for people with sensitive skin, if it gets in your eyes accidentally, rinse immediately with water and seek medical treatment in time.
3. Do not dilute the dyeing solution with water by yourself to avoid affecting the color stability.
4. After dyeing, the crown should be dried before sintering. To avoid contamination of the internal components of the sintering furnace and hidden cracks in the crown.
5. For dyeing of bridge, it is recommended to use 01 liquid +brushing method to reduce the color difference between the bridge body and crowns.
High Quality Zirconia Coloring Liquid 26 Colors Dyeing Liquid
|16 shade system||A1 A2 A3 A3.5 A4|
|B1 B2 B3 B4|
|C1 C2 C3 C4|
|D2 D3 D4|
|26 shade system||1M1 1M2|
|2L1.5 2L2.5 2M1 2M2 2M3 2R1.5 2R2.5|
|3L1.5 3L2.5 3M1 3M2 3R1.5 3R2.5|
|5M1 5M2 5M3|