|Warranty:||1 Year||G. W.:||150KG|
|Application:||Dental Milling Machine For Zirconia/PMMA/Wax/Peek Blocks|
Five Axis Tooth Milling Machine,
PMMA Tooth Milling Machine,
PMMA dental cnc milling machine
PMMA Five Axis Tooth Milling Machine Vertical Horizontal Processing
The Five-Axis cutting Machine In Dental Technology To Handle Different Types Of Dental Materials In CAD/CAM
- Experiencing 2 years of design and development, more than 100 dental labs tested, our Separation of mechanical and electrical control design to get unanimous praise:
1. Horizontal processing-speed can be increased by nearly 20%;
2. Simplifying maintenance - When the all-in-one machine fails, the after-sales maintenance is more complicated. The split equipment only needs to replace the processing system to complete the update and maintenance;
3. Tool detection sensor with 2um;
4. 24hours on-line technical support;
5. Include hyperdent(free)
- Product advantages for 5 axis Dental CAD CAM milling machine
1. Why is Yucera-5A horizontal processing? (Dental CAD CAM 5 Axis Milling Machine) a.Horizontal processing VS Vertical machining, Based on the original stable vertical machining, the horizontal cutting equipment puts the center of gravity lower.
b. Vertical processing and horizontal processing are cradle processing,There is not much difference between the two in the layout and processing mode, but due to the excellent stability of horizontal processing, the processing speed can be increased by nearly 20%.
2. Why is Yucera-5A a split design? (Dental CAD CAM 5 Axis Milling Machine)
1. Easy to maintain.
2. When the all-in-one machine has some breakage, the after-sales maintenance is more complicated. The split equipment only needs to replace the processing system to complete the update and maintenance;
3. The control system is separated from the processing system to reduce the slight damage to the equipment caused by dust
3. How many teeth can SK-5A cut at one time?(Dental CAD CAM 5 Axis Milling Machine)
* 38-40 units crown/bridge.
* Innovative fixture design, compared with a metal fixture, the utilization rate of porcelain blocks is increased by 30%.
|Number of axes||5-axis linkage|
|Cutting method||zirconia, PMMA, WAX, PEEK|
|Material block size||Diameter 98mm, thickness 10-33mm disc|
|Drive||Full servo motor|
|Knives||Number:5 diameter: 4mm|